GeoTap Energy Inc. specializes in the installation of closed vertical and horizontal loops systems for both residential and commercial applications. Our services include the drilling of vertical boreholes, installation of horizontal loops, thermal grouting and system tie-ins.
Some of GeoTap's geothermal drilling and horizontal loop installation advantages include:
- Dual rotary drilling and installation capabilities up to 600 feet.
- Cuttings storage and disposal to maximize site cleanliness.
- Casing is removed after installation, ensuring the maximum energy transfer between the thermal grout and the surrounding area.
- A rubber tracked undercarriage and compact drill design to allow access to difficult sites.
- Special thermally enhanced grout with high silica sand content mixed and injected with a state of the art mixing and pumping unit for maximum thermal conductivity of borehole.
- Small diameter borehole resulting in better thermal conductivity.
- Fast and efficient horizontal loop installations.